Let’s learn how to draw a cute Easter bunny in a few easy steps. This kawaii bunny design is simple and perfect for various creative projects. Whether you’re making DIY greeting cards or engaging in a fun drawing activity with kids, this tutorial will surely inspire you! Share your bunny drawings and creations with our supportive community on our private Facebook group. We can’t wait to see your artistic endeavors!
Step-by-Step Video Tutorial in Procreate
Get This Bunny Design on a T-shirt!
While creating the video tutorial, I developed a fondness for this adorable bunny design. That’s why I decided to turn it into a t-shirt design available for purchase on Amazon. You can now get matching Easter Bunny t-shirts for the whole family and support an independent artist. Thank you for your wonderful encouragement!
Step-by-Step Cute Easter Bunny Drawing Tutorial
Follow along with this step-by-step tutorial to create your own cute Easter bunny drawing. I used a black felt-tip pen for the outline and colored pencils to bring it to life. The colored pencils add a textured effect, making the bunny appear furry and fluffy. Refer to the materials list below for more details. Feel free to save this tutorial by using the “Pin It” button to save it on Pinterest or download the printable PDF provided. Enjoy the process of drawing this charming bunny!
Materials I Used
To create this adorable bunny drawing, I utilized the following materials:
- Prismacolor Premier colored pencils:
- Pink PC929
- 20% Cool Grey PC1060
- Canary Yellow PC916
- White PC938 (for blending)
- Bristol vellum surface paper
- Copic Multiliner black pen, 0.7mm
- Pencil and eraser
Full disclosure: I personally own and use all of these materials. If you decide to purchase anything through the provided links, Amazon will pay me a small commission at no additional cost to you. I genuinely appreciate your support. However, if you prefer to shop elsewhere, that’s absolutely fine too.
Please feel free to enjoy this drawing and tutorial for personal use only. If you decide to share it with others, kindly give credit and provide a link back to this post.
Here are some helpful tips to enhance your bunny drawing experience:
- Start by sketching the larger shapes such as the head and body. Gradually add smaller details like the ears, hands, and feet. Finally, incorporate decorative elements like flowers and paws.
- Utilize guide lines to maintain symmetry between the left and right sides of the bunny. Additionally, use a guide line to position the face correctly (refer to Step 3).
- If you prefer leaving the bunny white (by using a light grey pencil), consider creating a darker background. Alternatively, experiment with white paint on colored paper for a captivating effect.
- Incorporate your bunny into various craft projects. For instance, create a lovely handmade Easter card, engage in paper crafting, or draw alongside your children. Check out the gallery below for some DIY and craft ideas!
My Inspiration for This Drawing
With Easter approaching, bunnies have become a prevalent symbol. Many of my readers had been requesting a bunny tutorial, so here it is! You can seamlessly incorporate this drawing into your Easter-themed craft projects.
Here’s an interesting fact: I reside in Australia, where bunnies, no matter how cute, are considered pests. Consequently, the symbol for Easter in Australia is a bilby—a local animal resembling a bunny but with larger and more pointed ears. In this bunny drawing, I incorporated elements reminiscent of a bilby. Notice the big pointy ears?
You might be surprised to find chocolate Easter bilbies instead of chocolate bunnies at grocery stores in Australia. It’s truly fascinating!
DIY and Craft Ideas
Here are a few easy and enjoyable craft project ideas featuring a bunny design:
[Include craft ideas from the internet]
Discover the imaginative drawings shared by our talented members on our private Facebook group. Join the group to showcase your drawings to thousands of people!
Share the Love
Become part of our wonderful kawaii drawing community by joining our private Facebook group. Share your drawings on Instagram by tagging @tatyanadeniz or using the hashtag #tatyanadeniz. This way, I’ll be able to find and appreciate your incredible artwork.
Also, please spread the joy by sharing this tutorial with your friends using the buttons below. Let’s create and inspire together ♥