We have an exciting and engaging panda drawing tutorial that your little ones will love! Today, we will learn how to draw a panda – those big, cuddly, and adorable bears. In just a few minutes, you and your kids will be able to create your own panda bear drawings. To make the drawing process easier, we recommend printing our three-page step-by-step panda drawing tutorial. You can use this easy panda sketch guide at home or in the classroom!
Making Panda Drawing Easy for Kids
Who doesn’t adore pandas? They are incredibly fluffy and huggable! If your kids love pandas and other bears as much as we do, they will absolutely enjoy this step-by-step panda drawing tutorial. Before you get started, click the green button to print our “how to draw a panda” tutorial:
This panda drawing lesson is designed to be simple enough for younger kids or beginners. As your kids get more comfortable with drawing, they will become more creative and ready to continue their artistic journey.
Step-by-Step Guide: How to Draw a Panda Easily
Follow this easy step-by-step tutorial on how to draw a cartoon panda, and in no time, you’ll be creating your very own cute panda drawings.
Begin by drawing a circle.
Add two concentric circles on each side of the head – these will be our panda’s ears.
Draw a drop shape.
Add two circles at the bottom for the panda’s legs.
Draw two arched lines to make the arms.
Draw two bean-shaped figures on the face.
Draw a paw on each circle.
Let’s add details! Draw two ovals to make the eyes, a rounded triangle for the nose, and a curved line for the mouth.
Amazing job! Add different details and congratulate yourself for creating such a cute panda! Your panda drawing is complete. Well done!
Download Simple Panda Drawing Lesson PDF File
Recommended Drawing Supplies
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- An eraser is a must-have!
- Colored pencils are perfect for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder and more solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in a wide range of colors.
- Don’t forget a pencil sharpener.
You can find numerous super fun coloring pages for kids and adults here. Have fun!
More Easy Drawing Lessons for Kids
- How to draw a leaf – Use this step-by-step instruction set to create your own beautiful leaf drawing.
- How to draw an elephant – Follow this easy tutorial for drawing an elephant.
- How to draw Pikachu – Make your own easy Pikachu drawing.
- How to draw a pig – Create your own cute pig drawing by following these instructions.
- How to draw a turkey – Kids can make their own tree drawing by following these printable steps.
- How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog – Simple steps for creating a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing.
- How to draw a fox – Make a beautiful fox drawing with this drawing tutorial.
- How to draw a turtle – Easy steps for making a turtle drawing.
- See all of our printable tutorials on how to draw here.
Great Books for More Drawing Fun
- [Recommended Book 1]
- [Recommended Book 2]
- [Recommended Book 3]
More Bear Crafts and Printables From Our Website
- How cute is this panda bear cupcake liner craft?
- Check out these awesome panda coloring pages for kids.
- We also have other bear coloring pages!
- Learn how to make a bear out of paper plates.
- Bear starts with B.
How did your bear drawing turn out? Let us know in the comments; we would love to hear from you.